UV Protected Waterproof Tarp170gsm Clear Mono Cover Tarpaulin Sheet – 4mx10m
Are you looking for a tarpaulin that allows daylight to pass through so you can continue to work beneath come rain or shine? Something you can depend upon, that you can fit and forget about, safe in the knowledge that it’s going to keep you, your project or your belongings dry? If so, our semi transparent clear mesh tarpaulins are designed for you.
Clear tarpaulin with re-enforced mesh for heavy duty use
Manufactured with a square mesh internal re-enforcement and heavy duty 170gsm clear polyethylene laminations, these tarpaulins are very much designed for long term and commercial applications. Whether for use on construction sites or in other industrial and agricultural environments, or to cover your boat, car, chicken run or dog kennel, our Clear Mesh Tarpaulins have you covered.
- Durable 170gsm (grams per square meter) polyethylene material for tough and demanding outdoor environments
- Semi transparent material allows for up to 70% of light to pass through so you can continue to work beneath
- 3 x 3 multifilament grid mesh provides extra re-enforcement to reduce the chance of tears or other damage
- Waterproof and rot proof material ensures holes don’t develop in the fabric over time
- Embedded UV inhibitor to protect fabric from damage by strong sunlight
- Easily secured using large rust proof aluminum eyelets spaced at 1m intervals on all four sides of the tarpaulin
- Re-enforced rope hems to prevent fraying of the tarpaulin edges
- Plastic Corner Reinforcements
These covers are used in multiple application such as boat covers, horticulture, construction, covering hay and roofing etc.
The Clear Mono cover is famous when you want to work under the sheet because it is 70 % light transmission and also popular as a cover over chicken coops and rabbit hutches.